January 25, 2011

Now that I've lost everything to you,
如今我失去了你的一切
you say you want to start something new,
你告訴我 你想要開始新的旅程
and it's breaking my heart you're leaving,
你的離開深深刺傷了我的心
baby I'm grieving.
寶貝 我悲傷到了極點
But if you wanna leave take good care,
但是 如果你真的要走 請照顧好自己
hope you have a lot of nice things to wear,
我希望你帶走一切美好的東西
but then a lot of nice things turn bad out there.
一切一切美好好的東西 把痛苦何悲傷通通給我
Oh baby baby it's a wild world,
喔 寶貝 這是一個野蠻的世界
it's hard to get by just upon a smile.
僅僅依靠微笑是很難應付的
Oh baby baby it's a wild world,
喔 寶貝 這是一個野蠻的世界
I'll always remember you like a child, girl.
我或永遠記得你天真的模樣 女孩
You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do,
你知道 我已經經歷了許多世間的滄桑
and it's breaking my heart in two,
那些事物把我的心拆成兩半
'cause I never want to see you sad girl,
因為我不願見到你傷心難過 女孩
don't be a bad girl,
不要成為壞女孩
but if you want to leave take good care,
但是,如果你真的要走,請照顧好自己
hope you make a lot of nice friends out there,
希望你能在外面的世界結交更多益友
but just remember there's a lot of bad and beware, beware,
但是記得 那裡潛在著危險 請小心
Baby I love you, but if wanna leave take good care,
寶貝 我愛你 如果你真的要走 請保重
hope you make a lot of nice friends out there,
希望你能在外面的世界結交更多益友
but just remember there's a lot of bad, and beware
但是記得 那裡潛在著危險 請小心





























